Passport Office Hyderabad (Telangana)
Passport Office Hyderabad: started functioning from 1976. Passport office hyderabad has important to provide passport near all districts.
Form For Passport Office -
Application Form No. 1
Form No. 1 is to be used for Fresh/ Reissue/Replacement of Lost/Damaged passports/ Change of Name/ Appearance/ Exhaustion of pages. The same application form is used for passports for minors as well.
Application Form No. 2
Application Form No. 2 is for making application for Police Clearance Certificate, Deletion of ECR Stamp, Inclusion of Spouse's name and change of address. The same Form is used for renewing a short term validity passport to its full term validity.
Personal Particulars Form (PP Form)
PP Form is used for Police Verification Report. This is a part of Application Form No. 1. This can be filled up separately if required by the Passport Office for re verification. In case an applicant has resided at more than one place in last one year, an additional set of PP form for each address/ place has to be filled up.
Fee Structure For Passport Office In India
- Fresh Passport (36 pages) of 10 years validity - Rs 1,500/-
- Fresh Passport (60 pages) of 10 years validity - Rs. 2,000/-
- Fresh Passport for Minors (below 18 years of Age) of 5 years validity - Rs 1000/-
within 1-7 days of the date of Application -
Rupees 1,500/- plus the passport fee of Rs.2000/-
- 1.within 1-7 days of the date of Application - Rupees 1,500/- plus the passport fee of Rs.2000/-
- within 8-14 days of the date of Application - Rupees 1,000/- plus the passport fee of Rs.2000/-
Address For Passport Office Hyderabad (Telangana)
Regional Passport Office
73, Red Cross Road, Shivaji Nagar,
Secunderabad, Telangana 500003
Passport Seva Kendra Hyderabad (Telangana) ∇
PSK Toli Chowki
Passport Offices in India