Passport Office Pondicherry
Passport Office Pondicherry : has important to provide passport near all districts.
Form For Passport Office -
Application Form No. 1
Form No. 1 is to be used for Fresh/ Reissue/Replacement of Lost/Damaged passports/ Change of Name/ Appearance/ Exhaustion of pages. The same application form is used for passports for minors as well.
Application Form No. 2
Application Form No. 2 is for making application for Police Clearance Certificate, Deletion of ECR Stamp, Inclusion of Spouse's name and change of address. The same Form is used for renewing a short term validity passport to its full term validity.
Personal Particulars Form (PP Form)
PP Form is used for Police Verification Report. This is a part of Application Form No. 1. This can be filled up separately if required by the Passport Office for re verification. In case an applicant has resided at more than one place in last one year, an additional set of PP form for each address/ place has to be filled up.
Fee Structure For Passport Office In India
- Fresh Passport (36 pages) of 10 years validity - Rs 1,500/-
- Fresh Passport (60 pages) of 10 years validity - Rs. 2,000/-
- Fresh Passport for Minors (below 18 years of Age) of 5 years validity - Rs 1000/-
within 1-7 days of the date of Application -
Rupees 1,500/- plus the passport fee of Rs.2000/-
- 1.within 1-7 days of the date of Application - Rupees 1,500/- plus the passport fee of Rs.2000/-
- within 8-14 days of the date of Application - Rupees 1,000/- plus the passport fee of Rs.2000/-
Address For Passport Office Pondicherry
Regional Passport Office
Maraimalai Adigal Salai,
Passport Offices in India
Yoga in India
Yoga began in the Indus-Saraswati civilisation more than 5,000 years ago. The Rig Veda is the first text that mentions the word yoga. The Bhagvad Gita, composed around 500 BC, is replete with details about yoga. 21 June is International Yoga Day.